- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
MTN Nigeria Plc’s new set of board members made up of highly experienced professionals who will revolutionize the telecom sector.
MTN Nigeria Plc by September 2, 2019 will be having an entirely new set of Board members; The new board will be led by former Executive Chairman, Nigerian Communications Commission …Read More