- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
Ghana will be the first West African country to have a Neurosurgical Hospital for the treatment of brain-related diseases.
According to the report, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia revealed the plans for the hospital after the meeting with the President of the Chinese Neurosurgical Board, Professor Ling Feng, at the …Read More