- GHANA GOVT. ANOUNNCED COMPLETION OF TAMALE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT
- BANK OF KIGALI APPROVED RWF30M TO CONSTRUCT YOUTH-LED PROJECT
- CONSTRUCTION OF BAGAMOYO PORT UNDERWAY IN TANZANIA
- ZIMBABWE AND CHINA SIGNED BATTERY METAL INDUSTRIAL PARK CONSTRUCTION
- RECONSTRUCTION OF KAILAHUM-BUEDU ROAD BID HELD IN SIERRA LEONE
Nigerian energy company Shoreline has signed a US$300 million agreement with Shell to develop, buy,market, distribute and sell gas in the commercial capital, Lagos.
Meanwhile, in June Shell said that it would place more emphasis on gas rather than oil in the West African country, which has the world’s ninth-largest …Read More