- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
- PHOTOS: THE EFFECTS OF EXCESSIVE RAINFALL AND OVERFLOW
- NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY PROJECT IS MAKING GOOD PROGRESS DESPITE THE PANDEMIC
Saipem will construct the 70 kilometer sub-sea pipeline linking Alen Platform with the Punta Europa petrochemical hub.
A statement from the ministry confirmed that it had approved the US $100m contract for Italy’s Saipem to build the gas processing unit serving the Alen field.
The ministry has also approved the …Read More