- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Why are they going back to their old railways after their agreement and ambitious plans for East Africa’s Standard Gauge Railway network.
In August 2013 the Presidents of Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda signed a Tripartite Agreement; for the development and operation of a 1,500km-long joint Standard Gauge Rail (SGR) system; …Read More