- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
- PHOTOS: THE EFFECTS OF EXCESSIVE RAINFALL AND OVERFLOW
- NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY PROJECT IS MAKING GOOD PROGRESS DESPITE THE PANDEMIC
Rwanda’s Nyabugogo area set for major revamp after appointment of contractor.
Flood prone Nyabugogo area is set for a major revamp after the hiring of a contractor. The recent downpour in Nyabugogo area has killed people and also paralysed business which resulted in the project.
According to report, the implementation …Read More