- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
China’s industry ministry is developing a timetable to end production and sale of fuel cars and will promote development of electric technology as Beijing seeks to ease pollution.
The country’s Deputy industry minister, Xin Guobin told a forum in the northern city of Tianjin at the weekend that his ministry …Read More