- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Sierra Leone Signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Chinese Engineering Company to carry out two major Water Dams Project.
The Sierra Leone minister of water resources, Dr Jonathan Bonopha Tengbe has sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Chinese engineering company- China Gezhouba Group Company Limited (CGGC) on Tuesday, …Read More