- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
New PRASA “Peoples Train” launched at the Cape Town Station
Today 9th April 2019, President Cyril Ramaphosa launched the new Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa PRASA “Peoples Train” at the Cape Town station. According to the president, “The Peoples Train is indeed a great milestone in our effort to …Read More