- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
PEG Africa raises US$25 million Series C funding to boosts its off-grid solar expansion in West Africa
A solar company PEG Africa, who provides pay-as-you-go (PAYG) solar services in West Africa; have raised a US$25 million Series C funding. This have now taken its funding total to US$50 million.
PEG …Read More