- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Kenya’s President’s Delivery Unit team announce progress of US$4.3m (Ksh.445.7m) Kericho bypass project.
Kericho is the biggest town in Kericho County as it is located in the highlands west of the Kenyan Rift Valley. The place has a warm and temperate climate making it an ideal location for agriculture and …Read More