- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Kenya’s President’s Delivery Unit team announce progress of US$4.3m (Ksh.445.7m) Kericho bypass project.
Kericho is the biggest town in Kericho County as it is located in the highlands west of the Kenyan Rift Valley. The place has a warm and temperate climate making it an ideal location for agriculture and …Read More