- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- AMAZON'S NEW AFRICAN HQ IS BEING CONSTRUCTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THE AFRICAN OIL AND GAS SECTOR NEEDS AN ENERGY BOOST
- EGYPT EXPLORES SEA WATER DESALINATION TO OFFSET NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF GERD PROJECT
The commissioning of Pembi bridge is set to boost the road transport system in Zimbabwe. The US$1.8 million Pembi Bridge will replace the old low lying single-carriage bridge constructed around 1974 that was making road transport very difficult and effectively unfriendly to investment.
Speaking during the commissioning, Vice President Kembo …Read More