- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Embassy construction to help Botswana strengthen its position in global affairs particularly the African continent.
Construction of Botswana’s embassy in ethiopia is making great strive after the latest progress. The project which is at 10 percent progress entails a six-story building, with office apartments. It will also have an accommodation …Read More