- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
Prime Cement, a new player in the industry is aiming to help solve Rwanda’s Cement challenges after officially announcing the start of commercial production of cement on September 1 2020.
The company with its new US$40-million factory located in Musanze District in the Northern Province plans to bridge the cement …Read More