- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Ghana to get recycling facility in 2018 to help in waste management and to generate energy.
The Ghana Plastic Manufacturers Association in collaboration with P2D Recycling Limited of Germany are getting ready to establish a £5 million recycling facility. The recycling facility which would be Ghana’s first waste-to-energy recycling plant …Read More