- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
AFDB plans support for regional integration among Africa countries with investment in infrastructure, industrialisation and trade.
African Development Bank (AFDB) has announce plans to support African countries towards achieving deeper regional integration. This will be through investment in regional infrastructure development, industrialisation and trade.
Speaking during the 54th AFDB …Read More