- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
The government of Rwanda plans to develop a sports hub in Remera.
The Minister of Infrastructure, Claver Gatete, disclosed the report that at least 35 hectare in Remera, in which Amahoro National Stadium and Kigali Arena are located will get a face-lift so as to produce the Remera Sports Hub.…Read More