- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
The recently commissioned 22 storey URA Towers is now the tallest building in Uganda.
Uganda’s tallest building is accommodating the state’s Revenue Authority. As a result, the 22-storey building will ensure service delivery and efficiency in the collection of taxes. In fact, Jonathan Nsubuga an Ugandan architect designed the tower …Read More