- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Rivers residents commend Chief. (Barr) Nyesom Wike (Mr. Project) for the huge capital expenditure in the Rivers State budget targeted to boost investors’ confidence in the state.
Mr. Project signed the 2020 Rivers State budget of ₦530,813,357,619 into law after being passed by the State House of Assembly last year.