- PRESIDENT OF FIDIC AFRICA WILL SPEAK ON AFRICA'S RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- THE UNIQUE MODEL OF THE GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND - SOLOMON ASAMOAH
- KAMPALA NORTHERN BYPASS EXPANSION PROGRESS REPORT
- KENYA's NMS BEGINS ROAD IMPROVEMENT
- CONTRACTOR RETURN TO SITE FOR COMPLETION OF ENUGU AIRPORT IN NIGERIA
Liberia to boost rubber industry with US$1.725 million loan offer.
Liberia Government has approve fund which will help boost rubber industry in the country. This fund is worth US$1.725 million and will pass through the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning (MFDP).
The aim of the loan is to enhance …Read More