- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
Kenya Railway added 40 coaches to Ruiru-Nairobi route to ease congestion and reduce travel time
Kenya Railways has added 40 coaches to Ruiru-Nairobi route. This 40 coaches will ease congestion on the Thika superhighway and drastically reduce travel times for workers.
Kenya Railway Managing Director Philip Mainga said “This is …Read More