- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Kenya Railway added 40 coaches to Ruiru-Nairobi route to ease congestion and reduce travel time
Kenya Railways has added 40 coaches to Ruiru-Nairobi route. This 40 coaches will ease congestion on the Thika superhighway and drastically reduce travel times for workers.
Kenya Railway Managing Director Philip Mainga said “This is …Read More