- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to get new runway that will help aircraft movement from 25 to 45 aircrafts per hour after Kenya airport authority secure loan from Africa development bank.
Kenya airport authority (KAA) has gotten a US $189.2m loan from The African Development Bank (AfDB) to construct a new …Read More