- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
The government of Tanzania has dismissed 36 water authorities to save operating cost.
The water authorities in Tanzania have different sectors, some cover the cost of projects and contribute to investment while others are subsidized with electricity and salaries of permanent staff.
Tanzania scraped the water authorities to reduce the …Read More