- MALAWI WORKS MINISTERS SAYS ROAD CONSTRUCTION TO RESUME AFTER RAINNY SEASONS
- TARURA TASKED TO TAKE DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGANIST HOTELITATU-PANDE ROAD CONTRACTORS
- KNDA EMBARKED ON RECONSTRUCTION OF MAJOR ROADS IN GHANA
- UGANDA GOVT. HANDOVER LICENCE TO EACOP FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
- KENYA TRANSPORT MINISTER ANNOUNCED PLANS TO STOP NEW ROAD PROJECT DUE TO DEBT
Ministry of Housing and Work inaugurate committee to tackle housing sector deficit in Ghana.
Minister for Work and Housing, Samuel Atta Akyea has revealed that Ghana housing sector is facing two million deficits. By this analysis, the government will now need to build 190,000 to 200,000 units of houses each …Read More