- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi recently met with Prime Minister Dr. Mostafa Madbouly and Minister of Transport Lieutenant General Kamel El-Wazir.
The Spokesman for the Egyptian Presidency stated that the meeting discussed the status of the projects carried out by the Ministry of Transport, especially those related to the development of …Read More