- PHCCIMA BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
- USD 18 BILLION LNG BRASS TO BE RE-EVALUATED
- FIBERTEX AND SPECIFYING TECHNIQUES HOST CPD SEMINAR IN BOTSWANA
- BUILDING THE FUTURE: RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE TODAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE NIGER DELTA TOMORROW
- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
Congratulations to Airtel Africa as they successful listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Tuesday 9th July, 2019.
Recently there seems to be a craze to list on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) especially by companies in the Telecoms Sector. First, it was MTN Nigeria and now Airtel Africa …Read More