- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Nigerian energy company Shoreline has signed a US$300 million agreement with Shell to develop, buy,market, distribute and sell gas in the commercial capital, Lagos.
Meanwhile, in June Shell said that it would place more emphasis on gas rather than oil in the West African country, which has the world’s ninth-largest …Read More