- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
Bank of Kigali secure Rwf30bn from the European Investment Bank to boost SMEs.
Rwanda Bank of Kigali has secure Rwf30bn from the European Investment Bank. This funds is to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and further promote the nation SMEs for locals.
The deal was signed during the ongoing …Read More