- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Radiant and Eldosol plants set to commence after consortium companies agrees financial deal.
Construction of two solar photovoltaic plants is set to kick-off after deal was agreed. The deal which is worth US$147m will diversify Kenya’s electricity supply away from both rain-dependent hydro and fossil fuels. It will also contribute …Read More