- CEO, GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND WILL SPEAK DURING FIDIC COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES
- ASSOCIATE MANAGER SITE ENGINEERING AT SC JOHNSON, NIGERIA
- KWAZULU-NATAL GETS WATER SUPPLY BOOST IN SOUTH AFRICA
- KENYA MANGA STADIUM INCURRING CONSTRUCTION COST WITH NO STRUCTURE
- PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER AT PETROPLAN, SOUTH AFRICA
Construction of solar power plant set to kick-off in early 2020 which will increase electricity supply in Zimbabwe.
RioZim is set to kick-off construction of 178 megawatt solar plant after a chinese bank agreed to bankroll the project. The project will ameliorate the crippling power crisis buffeting the entire economy.…Read More