- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
The renovation plans for Essipun Sports Stadium is set to kick-off after funds were approved. Minister of Youth and Sports (MoYS), Isaac Kwame Asiamah made the announcement of the US$3,086,206 (GH¢17,969,447) for the renovation.
The initial phase of the renovation will be the replacement of defective roofing sheets and works …Read More