- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) has awarded the construction of US$130m N2 Wild Coast Bridge, to a joint venture between Austrian contractor Strabag and Aveng Grinaker, a Port Elizabeth-based civil engineer.
The bridge which was designed by Danish architect Dissing + Weitling, will have a cantilevered structure that …Read More