- PROVISION OF WIRELINE LOGGING SERVICES AND MUD LOGGING SERVICES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: IMPLEMENTATION OF TETRA COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN SPDC
- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
Scientist invent new concrete material that can withstand earthquakes.
At the University of British Columbia, researchers have developed a form of concrete that is able to stretch without breaking. This property of the concrete makes it able to withstand the forces produced by earth movements.
Concrete are usually strong under …Read More