- WINDER VACANCY AT GE ELECTRIC, ALGERIA
- CHINA OFFERED TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN CHIMANIMANI AFTER CYCLONE IDAI
- MAINTENANCE METHODS ENGINEER AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- WELLHEAD AND XMAS TREE FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- NIGERIA GOVERNMENT APPROVES CONSTRUCTION OF NEW UNIVERSITY BUILDING
Tanzania Dar-Moro standard gauge railway construction reaches 42% completion.
The Construction of Tanzania’s biggest standard gauge railway (SGR) is 42% complete according to the government. The Dar-Moro SGR will help connect its main port of Dar es Salaam to its land-locked neighbours. These neighbours include, the Democratic Republic of Congo, …Read More