- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The electricity Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, has said that the lack of capacity in the electricity Generation Companies, GENCOs, and Distribution Companies, DISCOs, is the main reason for the incessant collapses in the national grid.
The country’s power grid has collapsed about seven times this year, with the last …Read More