- CONSULTANCY FIRM APPOINTED TO DESIGN THE GAMBIA 50KM URBAN ROAD PROJECT
- FACING WORK AT MAURITIUS's RICHELIEU OPEN PRISON TO BE COMPLETED IN 2021
- PROTEST ERUPTS AFTER GOVT. FAILED PROMISE IN SA
- PROVISION OF SUBSEA INTERVENTION VESSEL IN SUPPORT OF DEEPWATER OPERATIONS
- PROVISION OF RIG AND DRILLING ANCILLIARY SERVICES FOR WESTERN ASSETS
PACE&GAMECS has been appointed as the Consultant for the Design and Supervision of the 50Km Urban Roads Project.
This project will be constructed in the Greater Banjul Area ahead of the forthcoming OIC Heads of State Summit in 2022.
OIC Gambia in collaboration with Ministry of Transport, Works and Infrastructure …Read More