- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
The Federal Controller of Works in Lagos State has announced that resident in Lagos are getting concerned about the proposed closure of the third mainland bridge in the city.
It was announced earlier this month that the bridge will be close for repairs from July 24, 2020 to January 24, …Read More