- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Namibia to construct a factory that will produce a variety of nutritious animal feed and charcoal.
Construction has kickoff for a factory that will produce a variety of nutritious animal feed and charcoal. These were announced by the Minister of industrialization, trade, and SME development Tjekero Tweya.
Speaking during a …Read More