- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
Total E&P Nigeria gets a change in management
The Board of Directors of Total E&P Nigeria have appointed Mr. Mike Sangster as the new Managing Director/Chief Executive of Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG). His appointment took effect from July 01, 2019.
Mr. Mike Sangster who is a graduate of Electrical …Read More