- NIGERIA PORT AUTHORITY TO BEGIN RECONSTRUCTION OF COLLAPSED BERTHS
- KIGALI CITY WETLAND MASTER PLAN TO GENERATE OVER US$155M ANNUALLY
- ZIMBABWE FACING ACUTE POWER SHORTAGE
- GERD DAM TALKS SET TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUDAN, ETHIOPIA & EGYPT
- GAFI SIGN MoU WITH CHINESE COMPANY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN EGYPT
The 8th annual Totally Concrete Expo offers contractors, engineers, quantity surveyors, architects, designers and property owners a one-stop-shop to identify viable project tenders and the materials that will help them to complete their projects on budget and on time.
Manufacturers, transporters, and processors of concrete will be provided with …Read More