- THE NIGERIAN BUILT INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID-19 ERA
- CONSTRUCTION OF THE GENERAL SEYNI KOUNTCHE BRIDGE - NAIMEY, NIGER
- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
Tunisia secures US$335m financial aid from U.S to maintain its democratic transition.
Just barely a month after the death of Tunisia’s 92-year old President, Beji Caid Essebsi; who was also a major player in the country’s transition to democracy. The North African country, Tunisia have now reached an agreement …Read More