- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
The Institute of Global Health Equity Research (IGHER) which is part of the University of Global Health Equity (UGHE) was officially launched on September 16, with an ambition to become the epicenter of the creation and dissemination of global knowledge focused on the eradication of global health inequities.
IGHER which …Read More