- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Can the government afford to maintain the use of Artificial intelligence for cervical cancer treatment in the next 10 or 20 years?
Our world has been thoroughly transformed by digital technology. This is why Rwanda is making plans to use it for the treatment of cervical cancer for their citizens. …Read More