- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Remarks by Taye Atske Selassie, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Ethiopia to the United Nation, at the United Nations Security Council meeting on the issue of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD).
Ethiopia’s commitment to the principles and purposes of the United Nations Charter; its support for collective security and …Read More