- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
President Macron tours three Africa nations in four days.
President Macron has kick-off his 4-days tour in Africa. He arrived Djibouti last night and meet with President Ismail Omar Guelleh. While in the country, Macron will also visit France’s largest military contingent based in Africa with its 1,450 troops. Macron …Read More