- CHINA - AFRICA COOPERATION REMAINS STABLE - CHINESE STATE COUNCILOR REAFFIRMS
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT LAMENTS OVER U.S. ECONOMIC SANCTIONS
- SMART ZAMBIA SIGNS MOU FOR IMPROVING ICT INFRASTRUCTURE
- EMPLOYEES DEMAND GOV'T INTERVENTION AGAINST LIQUIDATION OF EGYPTIAN STEEL COMPANY
- PROVISION OF SELF ELEVATING WORK OVER PLATFORM (SEWOP) FOR WELL INTERVENTIONS AND INTEGRITY RELATED OPERATIONS
Gasco Marine unveil N2bn CNG plant due to high demand of gas in Nigeria
Gasco Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) plant has been unveiled in Ogun state of Nigeria. The plant which was built by Gasco Marine Limited will redefine compression and distribution of natural gas in Nigeria.
Gasco Marine CEO …Read More