- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCED PLANS TO BUILD 20 BRIDGES
- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
The Government of Ghana has made the plans of constructing five roads in Upper West Region known to the public.
The Minister for Roads and Highways, Mr Amoako Atta, revealed that this plans will be under the government’s Critical Roads Project.
… Read More
“The President has directed the Minister of Finance