- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
- PHOTOS: THE EFFECTS OF EXCESSIVE RAINFALL AND OVERFLOW
- NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY PROJECT IS MAKING GOOD PROGRESS DESPITE THE PANDEMIC
Exxon Mobil plans to quit business in Europe and sell off assets in Asia and Africa.
Exxon Mobil is about to make its biggest assets sale for decades. The multinational Oil and Gas company in a bid to free up cash; has put up oil and gas fields in Europe, …Read More