- PRESIDENT OF FIDIC AFRICA WILL SPEAK ON AFRICA'S RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- THE UNIQUE MODEL OF THE GHANA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND - SOLOMON ASAMOAH
- KAMPALA NORTHERN BYPASS EXPANSION PROGRESS REPORT
- KENYA's NMS BEGINS ROAD IMPROVEMENT
- CONTRACTOR RETURN TO SITE FOR COMPLETION OF ENUGU AIRPORT IN NIGERIA
The recently commissioned 22 storey URA Towers is now the tallest building in Uganda.
Uganda’s tallest building is accommodating the state’s Revenue Authority. As a result, the 22-storey building will ensure service delivery and efficiency in the collection of taxes. In fact, Jonathan Nsubuga an Ugandan architect designed the tower …Read More