- EARLY SIGNS OF STABILITY IN GUINEA-BISSAU GIVES HOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
- MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO KICKOFF IN THE GAMBIA AHEAD OF OIC SUMMIT IN 2022
- BUILDING ROADS FOR PEOPLE, NOT FOR CARS
- REMARKS BY AMBASSADOR OF ETHIOPIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON AU-LED GERD NEGOTIATIONS
- THE NEW KIPEVU OIL AND GAS TERMINAL IN KENYA
Kenya Power spends Sh5.5 billion on installation of electricity due to vandalism.
Kenya Power has announced that the constant vandalism of electrical materials is affecting them. This has result in the distribution company spending Sh5.5 billion in installation of street lights in Nairobi alone.
The distribution company has make sure …Read More